- Cooking spray, for spraying foil
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Red peppermint candies, crushed, for topping
- Line an 8-by-8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk and stir until melted and smooth. Pour into the prepared baking pan and spread to even out the surface. Sprinkle on the crushed candies. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Lift the foil out of the pan and peel off the fudge. Cut into small squares.
contributed by: Breena Hansen